Tuesday, July 06, 2004

For once, I would love being a pig...

I was mentioning about a friend who developed a prodrome after being in contact with a patient of Leptospirosis. Thankfully, the tests have returned negative. He has returned home after being clinical diagnosed as having Infective Hepatitis.

I've been slugging it out with my HTML lessons. Although I'm improving considerably, I'm sleep-deprived and beginning to develop neurotic tendencies. When I was watching the TV other day, I almost thought I had turned psychotic. I had, what I thought, a hallucination. I was eating breakfast with CNN on the telly. There was this promotional about its sports show 'World Sport'. And when I took my eyes of the TV for a split second I heard this "... you can't miss this show!" I know you are not getting it. What I meant by can't is that it was said in the British way. It was no hallucination. Some effort the CNN guys are putting in to woo the viewers in the the post-colonial nations!

One strange feeling that is seeping over me is a desire to become a pig. Not any darned pig, of course. I would give up all of the rest of my life; rest meaning the part I haven't been talking about, for becoming a piglet like the one in the picture below. For those still not getting the point, I love Cats - specifically Tigers and a certain breeds of Lions! The only disgusting part of the photo is it's source; NewsIsCrappy.com. It's a pity that these people find such cute stories unattractive.

Tiger & Piglets

No comments: